- COMPULSORY GOVT. APPROVED PHOTO ID PROOF FOR ALL THE GUEST.
- Rooms & Rate are Subject to Availability.
- Season Surcharge Apply.
- The standard cancellation / amendment policy will not be applicable during festive period or long weekend - like Holi, Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Janmashtami, Independence Day etc. 100% retention applicable.
- If you cancel your Hotel booking within 72 hrs of Check in, Cancellation charges will be 100% Cost.
- If You cancel your Hotel booking on and before 04 day of check-in to 07 day,Cancellation charges will be 1 Night Cost.
- If you cancel your Hotel booking 08 days before Check-in date, Cancellation charges will be 25% of the total Cost.
- All the amenities are free of cost hence unavailability / termination of the same due to any reason cannot be subject to refund.
- Before Deposite Amount Please Varify Amount,Stay Policy and Availibility Confirmation From Lion Park Resort.
- All TAX/ GST does not include. If any Changes In Tax/GST structure From Government then TAX /GST may change accordingly.
- 18% GST will be applicable on actual billing amount.
- If Cheque, Subject to Cheque Realisation.
- For Bank Detail Contact Help Desk.
All guests should take adequate and necessary insurance before arriving at Lion Park Resort SasanGir. Lion Park Resort is a wilderness base located on the outskirts of Gir National Park, a wildlife sanctuary and Lion reserve. There are real dangers and risks associated with wilderness base arising from the presence of wild and dangerous animals, reptiles and insects. While we exercise all care, we do not accept responsibility for any illness/injury/accident/death arising of any activity forming part of your visit to Lion Park Resort. Furthermore, Lion Park Resort, SasanGir accept no liability for loss of or damage to personal belongings.
Guest cannot bring alcohol into Lion Park Resort without proper liquor permit issued by concern Govt. Department. Guest is asked to be considerate of others at all times and to follow the Forest Department rules around acceptable behavior, in the interests of a safe and happy experience for everyone. Loud music, littering and speeding for the gates amongst other offenses are not acceptable in the Gir National Park and Sanctuary area. Guests are advised that without Forest department permit or permission, they are not supposed to enter in forest area. Safari is only permitted in designated area only. As per the wildlife protection act; entering without permission or permit is a legal offence and lodge management shall not be responsible at any sort of act done by guest.
Lion Park Resort has limited outside lighting. This is to reduce light pollution and allow the stars to shine down. If moving about the area at night (even to go to the Reception or Restaurant) ensure that you have a flashlight (torch),as walking in the dark can be quite hazardous.
- Any postponement of the booking will be treated as a cancellation & will be governed by the Cancellation Policy.
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cheque/bank transfer.
- The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
- Payment via online transfer/Credit card /debit card will be charged extra 6.5% against cancellations as transaction charge.
- It is not our intention to cause any loss to you and again urge you to book with us after your travel plans have been finalized.
- Change of Date and early departure will also be considered as a cancellation and you will be asked to pay for the nights that you have booked if you wish to leave earlier.
- By booking with us, it is understood that you have accepted the above terms.
- A reservation is not considered canceled until you receive our cancellation confirmation via email.
- The cancellation policy applies to all situations (medical reasons, transport delays, weather conditions etc.)
- Lunch on departure day is not included. In case you wish to have lunch, an additional supplement is applicable for the same with prior notice.
- We accept Visa, Master, American Express Credit Cards for payments towards extras at Lion Park Resort. Cash payments are accepted in Indian Rupees of up to Rs. 25,000. For payments of Rs. 25,000 and above we require a photocopy of PAN card and original card for verification from Indian nationals and passport copy from foreign nationals.